Put Your Stunner Shades On

on Thursday, August 28, 2008

So this has been on my mind for a few days. I ran it by Katie the other night, and I decided now is the time to make it public... I am officially getting into the rap game. After going to Rock the Bells last weekend and seeing some great acts (and one terrible act, Immortal Technique, they were terrible, don't even waste your time listening to a sample of their music on iTunes) I felt inspired to start rhyming. I followed this inspiration to download a program for my iPod touch which will enable me to make sick beats. Now all I have to do is write some rhymes and put them to beats and I am a rapper. My buddy, Ky, will probably be joining me on this venture. So watch out for us. I figure we will be featured prominently on MTV by around Christmas or so and a world tour coming early next year. You know, these things take some time. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for songs to sample, let me know. Sampling old songs is a major part of making a great beat.

0 comments: