Paris, France

on Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hey everyone.
This is going to be the shortest blog post yet because I am in a hurry, but want everyone to know I am doing well and very busy. I have been in Paris since Friday and have done a ton. Here is a list of what I have done and seen: biking around Versailles, the Effile tower, the Louvre, the Musee d'Orsay, Centre Pompidou, Notre Dame, Saint Chapel, the Latin District, and riding the Metro. Paris is an incredible city, one I hope I have the privilage of visiting again in the future. I still have so much left to see and so little time, and on top of that I have an art history test on Thursday. Luckily I have a freeday on Friday. I will try to get a better post up soon, but I am so busy I barely had time for this.
Love and blessings,
Mikey

0 comments: